Built in 2007, Pepperwood Farm offers beautiful pastures and professionally built and maintained arenas and stables.
Pepperwood Farm strives to provide quality care for horses in a casual, yet professional atmosphere conducive to riding in all levels and disciplines. Our “open trainer” policy allows our clients to train with the instructor of their choice. We require no lesson packages. This leads to a diverse group of boarders who enjoy dressage, combined training, hunter/jumper, western, and pleasure riding.
- Broodmares/Offpspring: Pepperwood Farm has 2 foaling stalls (24'x12') equipped with a digital video camera accessible via the internet. This enables the onsite barn manager to monitor your broodmare's progress, as well as allowing you to keep a vigil from home.
- Rehabilitation: Pepperwood Farm is well equipped to handle the horse recovering from surgery, lay up or injury. After your horse graduates from stall rest, he or she can move to 1 of 3 outside 'rehab' paddocks (14'x20'). These paddocks were specifically built with 4 board fencing, allowing a safe area for a horse recovering, to have some 'outside' time without re-injury. Once your horse can be turned out again, we have a variety of different size paddocks to re-introduce normal turnout.
Pepperwood Farm specializes in breeding and training Welsh ponies, warmblood sport ponies, and Hanoverian horses. Our mission is to produce quality offspring with an emphasis on temperament, performance, and conformation.
- Large indoor arena with mirrors (100'x216')
- Lighted outdoor arena (135'x300')
- All stalls are 12'x12' fully matted, full grilled, automatic water and ceiling fans
- 8 Grooming / Wash stalls
- Heated / AC tackrooms with indivdual tack closets
- Heated / AC bathroom and Lounge area with computer, WiFi internet access, TV, and DVD player
- Washers and Dryer for your horse laundry
- 3 small (14'x20') paddocks for layup use
- Individual or small group (2-3 horses) turnout
- Round pen
- Jump field
- Plenty of trails / Ride out
- All pastures are 3 board treated fencing
Included in Board
- Use of facility, including riding arenas, tack rooms, and wash stalls
- Feed twice per day
- Stall cleaning daily
- Bedding, as needed
- Small Group Turnout- 2-3 horses (during the day in winter; at night in summer)
- Addition of boarder-supplied supplements to feed (if more than one per feeding, SmartPak supplements or baggies required.)
- Regularly scheduled fecals and paste de-worming (wormer supplied by boarder)
- Removal of winter blankets when appropriate, application of fly mask
Other Available Services
- Clipping/show prep services
- Yearling and young horse handling